- Fit people looking to target those last stubborn kilos
- Active recovery – from training sessions, race or game meets
- Men wanting to shed body fat from the thighs and bottom
- Women with cellulite or localised fat deposits
- Women who suffer from fluid retention
- People looking for an alternative low impact exercise that gets results
Applying a unique combination of negative and positive pressure, the S120 is designed to specifically target fat and cellulite around the hips, buttocks and thighs. The S120 is perfect for the regular exerciser who cannot shift those stubborn last kilos or a client who suffers from severe cellulite or fluid retention.
The S120 combines the positive effects of three forms of therapy in one device: exercise, low pressure and high pressure. Whilst gently cycling in an upright position, the negative pressure phase stimulates blood supply to the tissue around the hips, buttocks and thighs where it is enriched with fatty acids. The compression phase then kicks in to accelerate the transport of blood to the muscles being exercised.
Using the latest technology and computer software, every S120 client has their own personalised program. Heart rate and skin temperature are constantly monitored throughout the treatment to ensure the client is on track to achieve the desired results.
During the 30 minute program, the fatty acids transported directly from the problem zone are burnt off as fuel for movement. The S120 was the subject of a recent university study in which it was concluded that Hypoxi users can lose as much as 264% more subcutaneous fat in the targeted area than that lost through diet alone.